Voting

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

summer fun.....

and I'm missing it. I miss being at home with my kids. I am trying to be grateful for a great job that is super flexible....but I miss my kids. I miss being lazy with them...taking them to the movies (in the afternoon when its cheap), playing in the sprinkler, and well, just being with them. I am trying. But failing horribly. I am not grateful for this job. I am trapped by it. I am desperately wishing I didnt have it. I am thinking of every way possible not to have it. Its not the job itself, you understand? THE job is great. Its having to have it that sucks. I am praying for two things. To be grateful for it again, as I was at one time....and to be able to quit it. ha! is that a bit ironic? argh....i dont know. I just know I want to be at home with my babies..........

No comments: