Voting

Monday, June 16, 2008

trials

without going into too much detail at the moment...i can always expand later....I will just say that our family has been going through alot of valleys lately. Mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. And I just have to keep reminding myself of a verse out of a poem I read not long ago, that "though I love the mountaintops, its in the valley that I grow" I certainly hope that my hubby and I are both willing to learn what God is trying to teach us, so that we may grow through this experience and not let it be in vain. What a waste that would be.

I see lots and lots of different obsticles that are being tossed in front of us right now that have the potential to knock us both or at least one of us off the right trail. My prayer is that we continue to see those obsticles for what they are, and not loose sight of the bigger picture.

I will keep you posted, internet. Hope later, I have better news!

No comments: