Voting

Friday, June 20, 2008

another post from myspace

so, not that i dont want to post new stuff on this blog...its just that the following post from my myspace blog is one of my favs. (the post about panties running a close second...you will just have to be patient! I will post it later) Anyway...it gives a quick, somewhat accurate glimpse into how the day of a stay at home mom can start out. You can use your imaginations as to where it ended up!

Enjoy!

Thursday, September 20, 2007
RED VOMIT
Current mood: nauseated
Category: Life

yes. you read correctly.
RED.
VOMIT.
ALL OVER THE BACKSEAT OF MY CAR.
Oh how I love mornings like this. I love the blissful sound of the panicing wail from the back seat of the car..."MOMMY I HAVE TO THROW UP NOW EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO HOPE OF YOU PULLING OVER BECAUSE YOUR TRAPPED IN THE NEVERENDING FLOW OF MORNING COMMUTERS HEADED TO WORK AND IT TAKES ENTIRELY TOO LONG FOR US TO GET HOME FROM THE SCHOOL, I HAVE TO THROW UP NOW!!!!! and she did. Red.
thanks to me.
I thought i was doing a nice thing. something out of the normal eggs or cereal or toast and fruit. Smoothies! Strawberry and blueberry smoothies...yeah! that will be a nice change...and tastey....and healthy. Yeah!!! They will love me for that! So, I make them each a scrumptous, Strawberry and blueberry smoothie....with a touch of lowfat whipped cream to give it a little sweet punch....yum...they were great.
Going down.
Now, its a different story when your cleaning up those nasty little stawberry seeds out of the carpet of your car, and trying to wipe them off the leather seats, and off the carseat, and oh yeah...of your daughter's chin!!!! Ugh! I didnt puke, and I will probably never eat one again!!!! Let me tell you something just in case you didnt know. Red puke running down the seat of your car is just nasty. Puke is puke. its all gross, but red puke. I think the only thing worse than that is milk. You know...the chunky kind. thats the worst...but red and in the car is running a close second.
The good thing that came out of this, is....i've been needing to clean out my car for some time now....we've made two trips to oklahoma since i cleaned it out last....well, now its cleaned out and vaccumed, and armour all'd.
now, I'm gonna go fix me a snack, cuz all this talk is making me hungry!

No comments: