Voting

Wednesday, June 18, 2008


These two girls are nuts. And I love them so much! One, my cousin, the other, my sister in law...they are the same age, and they love each other....they are so much fun, and although, they could be my kids (if i had started way earlier) i have a blast with them. This was last summer, when, during a midnight wal-mart run, they decided it would be way too boring to just walk through the store. I felt like I was in high school again, and I loved every minute of it. Some might have been embarassed, but not me! I remember doing stuff like that with my friends, and they are some of my most cherished memories! so...if you are old (in body, mind, or spirit) and you see a couple girls running crazy through walmart, dont shake your head or tsk, tsk them. Be glad they are in the store and not outside saran wrapping naughty posters to your car;-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even though that blog was meant to be humorous, there were tears in my eyes when I read it. You are amazing!