Voting

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

goodbye hair

i am sad and depressed. My baby....yes, i know she is almost four, but she is still my baby....now no longer looks like a baby. she now looks like a little girl. why? why do children feel the need to shove as much gum as they can in their mouths??? and how is it that they have no clue how it ended up in a huge wad in their hair!!! And, why doesnt peanut butter always work??? i have no answers, but what I do have is an almost four year old with a short, sassy bob. Yesterday morning, I had a baby girl with hair down to the middle of her back. Today, short sassy bob.

Oh, sure....it is adorable on her...and she loves it. But....oh my...i miss the hair. And I really have no one to blame (except her for the gum) because i am the one who cut it off. But, still....i am sad. as the locks fell off, so did the baby look she was still sporting. And she was the last of my babies who still had it...........sigh..........as soon as i started cutting, i regretted it. But, she is still beautiful, and the haircut really suits her......so why am i still so sad???

oh well...pics to come....I am horrible at getting photos on here because I have no stinking camera except the one on my phone. And i tried to get one of her last night, but she was so busy flipping her head about to feel how short her hair was, i could not get one single pic of her that was not fuzzy!!.....i will try again.

No comments: