Voting

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

♥ My Super Hopeless Romance ♥: I'm in love with my best friend...

♥ My Super Hopeless Romance ♥: I'm in love with my best friend...

ok, i hope i am doing this right.... (edit: i am linking this post to her page??? who knows if i did it correctly)

i love to read. LOVE it. i love immersing myself into a storyline and into lives....real or otherwise. I think that is why i love blogging so much...and why i spend hours reading other people's blogs. So, i happened upon a blog today...and i started at the beginning after reading the latest post...and, i will just say....this girl pulled me right in. She posts on her blogpage that this is fiction....but i think that is great...i dont care! its a great read....so.....i am encouraging anyone who just wants to disappear into another world for a bit to check it out here.

1 comment:

Mous said...

I was wondering just that. She says it is not real but I just can believe it. Maybe it is just because I love the story line and maybe it is because all of us have "loved" a friend.