Voting

Friday, August 1, 2008

in the upcoming weeks....

you might find me crying on here. alot.

There are several hard things about having your kids so close together. One of them being, when they start going...they go fast! Ok, Ok. So, I am only talking about elementary school....but i know it will be the same when they start leaving me! My twins are staring kindergarten this year. What a change that will be around my house. I am not sure what P is going to do when the M&M's are not there to entertain her all day! I am thinking this could go well, or, she could burn the house down. I'm not sure which one I'd vote for today! She plays alone really, really well...but for short amounts of time. She has NEVER been left to play alone for an entire day before. She is always with the twinkies. So....soon, and very soon, I will be dealing with TWO kids adjusting to all day kindergarten, one in second grade, one in (argh!!!) seventh grade!, and then, the one left at home.....I have a feeling our evening are about to get crazy!!!!

More to come!

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Right now I can't wait to have the peace and quiet during the days! But I know when my baby starts K, I'll be sad too. And probably spend a week or more crying.

emily freeman said...

Hi there! So you have twins going into kindergarten? Mine will start next year so I have one year left to get ready. I hear you on the having-kids-close-together thing. They have a brother who is 2 years younger. I'm thinking once he goes to school, what will I do? I'm such a sap, so I'm not sure how I'm gonna get through all this!

Hope you've enjoyed the babysitting posts over at Chatting at the Sky...that's how I found you here :)