Voting

Monday, October 20, 2008

I've got style!

and the news is good! I like being kind and harmonious! Of course, if the computer program that said that about my blog ever came to my house I'd be labled, crazy, lazy, and a slob! lol...

wanna take the quiz? go http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourbloggingpersonalityquiz/

ok...i'm new to linking, and i'm not sure how people can type click HERE and you magically appear at the right place.

still figuring it out people. I'm getting older....i've lost alot of brain cells. give me a break here!


Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious
You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

No comments: