Voting

Thursday, April 9, 2009

woot-woot!!!!

Today is my FRIDAY! yeah, baby! {spoken as austin powers} I am so glad too!!! I am so ready to be done with work!!! on my 3 week countdown....unless i give in and work and extra week...then, well, I guess I just start my 3 week countdown over again:( OH well...just another week of pay to stash away.

I'm feeling a little nostalgic today for some reason. Missing when my babies looked like this. I miss having a baby. I dont really want another one...just miss mine being this little. I miss little feet and tiny hands. I miss rocking a sleeping baby. AH! There is nothing more peaceful than that!
I also miss this stage! This was one of the best snow days ever! My kids had so much fun, and this is one of my favorite shots of MK. She had to come in soon after this pic because she started turning blue from the cold! But, while it lasted....she had a blast!

Do you notice the live baby in the stroller here??? A and MR were pushing strollers around the house...only, A had a live baby in her stroller. This was her favorite thing to do with every single one of her sisters. Push them around in a toy stroller. For some reason, she got the biggest kick out of the fact that they fit like a baby doll. But, hey....I ain't complainin! Free babysitter? Heck yeah!
Well, I am off to enjoy my weekend full of coloring easter eggs, egg hunts, cleaning, and cooking! We are spending easter with my in-laws and wonderful bro and sis in law and my crazy, wonderful nephews! God Bless you!!!!

No comments: