Voting

Thursday, September 11, 2008

remembering.....

Just a quick thought for those who lost their lives on this day seven years ago. I was nursing a new baby as I watched the nightmare unfold. I remember sitting there clutching my baby as I cried and prayed for all those in new york, washington dc, and for those with no hope of survival on flight 93. I hope we never forget that we are all vulnerable and do not know what tomorrow holds. I hope that we never forget to hug our babies and our husbands and our wives. That we never forget to call our moms and our dads and tell them that we love them. Let us never forget to thank God for every day with our families, and pray for those who do not have that sweet gift.

Say a prayer for those who lost their loved ones and must go on without them. and give your loved ones a squeeze and a kiss, and let them know how much you love them today.

God Bless.....
kimberly

1 comment:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

hee heee on your 7 year old sweet, innocent, pristine daughter last night and her "pops."