Voting

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

today is a new day

It is, and it's going to be a good one. I know in my last blog, i kinda went on about myself and being lazy.....I guess thats ok to do every once in a while. But, not too often, and certainly not consecutively...did i spell that right?

I am feeling energized and giving today. I made breakfast this morning, did some (more) laundry, cleaned the living room, called my mom, checked my email, got the husband and two kids off to work and school...all before 9am! yeah! lol...i know lots of moms do so much more that that every day, but for someone who normally sits and drinks two cups of coffee and watches Good Morning America before I do anything other than getting the three that need to leave out the door, I guess I'm not doing too bad today!

Just want to leave you with this quick work of encouragement. Live every day like it is your last. You've head this before, but in truth, we can all talk about changing, and doing better, and being better...but if its just talk....well, you get the picture. I heard today that in the hebrew language the number 8 means new beginnings. And its 2008, so what better time than now to start? Right. None! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: