Voting

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thanksgiving......


Just wondering....does anyone else find it funny and unusual that I have a wild turkey on my house? Now, mind you....if I lived even remotely in the country, I would not even think twice about this. However....I live off Main Street. Literally, and figuratively. Yes, my house does back up to the lake, and yes, there is a creek that runs along my back fence out to said lake...but in the five years that we have lived in this house, these are the things we have encountered....a tarantula as big as my hand. Skunks, bunnies, snakes....lost of snakes....coyotes, opossoms, racoons, bats, owls, and now....a wild turkey. I know....this is random...i have lots of other things to post about, but another day....just wanted to put this out there for now!

2 comments:

SuE said...

Lovely blog girl...

Empress Jade Vintage said...

I'd love to have a wild turkey on my house. Thats a cool photo